Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/7/10 168 & 158 lb. Heads

WOW! That was fast!!! OK, as promised...2 head shots...you didn't really think I was going to start the unveiling at the Obese end did you? I know, I know, you've seen what I look like now! Well, that last one really isn't of me at 158 lbs. because I'M NOT THERE YET! When I get there I promise to replace the head in style!!

Look closer though...Yep, the last pic DH took so close up (you can see my pores) that I couldn't make the pic the same width as the others...and look, just so you wouldn't say 'you look the same'...no makeup!!! I wouldn't do that for just anyone! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I don't care what you say about your picture, you look awesome!!

Jen said...

You look amazing! Seriously gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails