Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Monday, February 15, 2010

2/15/10 218 & 228 Heads

What the heck happened yesterday? I may be back again today posting those last heads...then there's not much between me and the dreaded 'befores' Yikes!

They're getting scarier and scarier...and it looks like I aimed down a little in the 228 one because my chin looks like it shrunk a little, trust me, it didn't...I remember I took that one myself from arms length. I hope you're enjoying watching me grow! It's like a chia pet...no...I lost too much hair for that one...more like one of those sponge capsules you put in water! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I had one of those, it was called Mr. Right or something...He just grew and grew..that's what a good man is for! :) Just 6 more peeps and you are toast! Be brave BG, those befores are just around the corner! Can't wait.

Bonnie said...

Your a hoot. Sponge capsules!? My kids used to love them.

Jen said...

Oh, we are only 6 away!! I can't wait. And you look great in all of your pics. Don't worry. But you know what? You are giving me such inspiration because right now I'm around your starting weight. I can't wait to see the whole effect. Ok, I'm off to round up 6 more people!! Tee heee! :)

LDswims said...

Come on 95. No...wait...COME ON 100! We are almost there! YAY!

Amazing transformation! You ARE and always have been amazingly gorgeous!

Girl Bandit said...

I think you look great

Related Posts with Thumbnails