*Portions of Post Deleted for Lap Band Book
- DD may have a potential interview for a job down in Virginia...fingers crossed that it's for enough money that she can afford to relocate.
- You were right, my gallbladder definitely needs to be looked at by a surgeon as my next step (as if there's any doubt what a surgeon will say hmmm). She gave me the name of one at our hospital and I told her I'd already made an appt. with my LB surgeon since I know his title say 'Bariatric and Laproscopic Surgery' (at the same hospital). She thought for sure that he wouldn't do GB surgery since they all 'specialize', so I called when I got home...he does...I'd rather go with someone who isn't going to mess up my LB while they're in there!
- I'm still my own worst enemy. One of my sister's is having a problem with several ovarian cysts. I'd just found out in passing at my PCP visit that a lower abdominal scan I'd had a year ago showed an ovarian cyst (I've got lots of breast cysts so I know they would have told me if it had been something of concern). I just wanted to know how big, etc. in case it mattered as 'family history' for my sis, and I told her that. Now the Doc wants me to do another lower abdominal scan on Monday, just to make sure the pain I was having isn't from something else (my breast cysts are painful at times, but is another scan for a tiny cyst necessary?). Why do I bother to ask questions?!!!
- And if you didn't know enough about my innards, I have a small hemangioma on my liver...nothing to fret about, might have been born with it...it just makes me 'special'.
- I picked up my films for the surgeon on my way home and thought I would share a few images with you (just in case you're laying there on the imaging table like I was trying to figure out what channel is on that TV)...You know me...Yes, of course I have...I've been Googling 'gallstone images'. Apparently this collection of 'pearls for my necklace' are gallstones (I'm thinking there are enough for a pretty nice necklace there) since it says 'gallbladder'...but who knows...that could also be my stomach and the magic beans I ate the day before.
- Happy weekend all!