Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

1/7/10 I'm Sick Of Shoveling Snow...



11 out of the past 12 days...snow.
4 more inches tonight...4 more tomorrow.
Please send sunshine!

That is all.




-----------------------------------
*In response to Comments

-I'm sending snow to all of you! All the schools are closed here (and Pittsburgh has LOTS of snow-plows so this rarely happens). We shoveled twice last night and there's now several inches waiting for me this morning...and it's still coming down...4-6" expected today. Can I count shoveling as an aerobic exercise?

DS1 is an hour away in the mountains for a 2 day ski trip...I'm wondering if they're going to get home today (have to get him back to college this weekend)!

STAY WARM PEEPS! -BG

- OK, exercise...I feel better. Going out now for the second time today...no end in sight...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails