Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Sunday, March 1, 2009

3/1/09 Cake Anyone?

*Sorry, pics didn't transfer

In preparation for my Big 5-0 birthday this year in April, I thought I'd take a look at some possibilities for birthday cakes...so many choices...what do you think?

I could pretend I'm 5 again...

or 12...

I'm not quite sure what this is an homage to...It looks like an Austin Powers jacket (I guess I was a child of the 60's), a Crazy OLD Cat Lady, and maybe two of me at different stages in childhood so I can get depressed about getting old...but I DO garden...

Or...since I'll be really missing my carbs post-band...

Or maybe the real thing...

I am so NOT joining the Red Hat Society...Red SHOES, maybe...

...and I could wear my red shoes to Shake my Grove Thing! MMmm...that disco ball looks SO appetizing...

Well, I certainly will NEED to be doing a lot of this post band...

I think this is an Over the Hill cake, apparently I'll need a pretzel ladder to get over (that will never hold me)...but it certainly doesn't look too appetizing, does it?

Or maybe this just sums it up...

Come to think of it, I've never been much of a cake person...and I'll probably be getting my band the same week, so cake is probably out...maybe this is what I'll do...hmmm...I won't have lost that much by then...I wonder if this comes in a triple layer? (Cake Costume)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails