Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/19/09 Party Hopping, shopping, mopping...never stopping...finally popping!

Yep, April will be my month this year. I’m sure it will all be a blurrrr.r.r.r.r..r..r..r.

I’m party planning today. I’ve got to get moving on this as we’re all graduating soon…Me, to a new life with the Lap Band hopefully near the middle of April; DD from college May 3, and DS1 from H.S. June 5. In between all these is DS1's 19th birthday, and DH and my 27th Anniversary, and did I mention my 50th birthday and DH’s 50th birthday the day after, but we were actually born on the SAME day…'HOW’s that?'

Glad you asked! …I’m letting you ponder it a minute……
TIME’s UP! DH was born on an U.S. Army base in Japan…so his Mom actually gave birth on the other side of the world 2 hours earlier than mine (time zones and all that)…cool huh? DH loves to say that he married an older woman…I just smile and nod…yep, I’m a…what’aya call it…cougar…I’m not about to explain that he’s actually 2 hours older.

I’m thinking we’ll be keeping the Anniversary and the Birthday’s low key this year as, according to some, I may be sipping broth and sleeping in a recliner still post-surgery. If so, it will still be the best birthday ever! So mainly I’m planning the older 2 kids graduations. I’m sending out emails today and making lots of lists (being my usual anal OCD-tendency self) about all the things that I need to do. Lordy, the outside work alone will take me several weeks…I hope it warms up soon! Time to fly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails