Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Friday, April 17, 2009

4/17/09 Countdown...5!...

I can't believe I'm only five days away *jumps up and down giggling*. The 6 months took forever, but now everything is speeding up...super fast motion!!! SOMEONE PLEASE PUSH PLAY ON THE REMOTE BUTTON! OK, that's better...I'm getting a little panicky (go figure!)...I don't think it's the surgery so much (probably way more than I know), as it is about everything else like; 'not' telling the kids (they'll just know it's a stomach/hernia type surgery...I think I'll tell them this weekend), and then there's getting better in time to get everything ready for all the company coming for the graduation dinner on the 1st...you know how it is...I'll scrub the house before surgery, but then there's a week and a half for the family to trash it again (it's a boys club here right now, remember?)...and DH is out of town the 3 days before the event...yikes! My OCD tendencies to have the house spotless for company will be kicking in long before then.

OK, so in 6 months you think I could have come up with something more clever than the countdown of the space-shuttle to send myself off...phallic symbol and all that...well, it's big and heavy and it needs this giant 'Crawler' to get to the launch pad (at least it fits on it...I'll probably be hanging off the gurney), and it sheds unneeded sections!! It was either that or the New Year's crystal ball...and that's a 'downer' (hee hee)...it's the best I could do this week...I'M FLUSTERED, remember?!! Get used to it peeps...more space shuttle on its way! I'm finally on my way to *Hits the high note 'AHHHHHHH'* Bandlandia!!!!! I wonder what it looks like 'on the other side'? No, don't tell me, I want to be surprised! Now, countdown with me...

5!...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails