- Shoveled out from the long holiday weekend...I'm still doing laundry...ugh.
- The kids have had a lot going on this short week and DS1 leaves in a few hours for a weekend back at college for an event there so I have to get him rolling soon (he's taking the furniture he bought at the garage sale out to the frat house).
- Sorted the rest of my sewing pile and my whole closet (I had piles all over our bedroom and DH was complaining about all my land-mines he'd been tripping over in the dark in the mornings...he was threatening to start turning on the light...can't have that! I need my beauty sleep...or a face lift!). I've got LOTS of tops I can alter to make them work for me...sewing a straight line down a seam is the extent of my sewing expertise (and patience). Oh, and I tossed most of the 'mending' as you recommended...so if anyone in my family comes looking for something I'll be blaming it on you.
- My in-laws arrive on Tuesday and DH informed me he told his sister about my LB, but not his parents...he wants me to 'surprise' them...hmm, not sure how this will go over as his family is very...how can I say this...'Just eat less, exercise more'...and they've seen me on all my yo-yo trips up and down, so it should be interesting (oh and his Dad and Mom are a Physician and Nurse).
- I'm shoveling out the house (did I mention my in-laws are coming?)...I think I must have forgotten 'Spring Cleaning' this year...sometimes my 'oldtimers' works for me.
- My family has been calling a LOT again this week...they've got next week to finish packing the folks before the big move and there's a variety of opinions on when I should arrive/leave and how I can be the most help (apparently, or so they're telling me, I'm a better 'unpacker' than a 'packer'...it's the 'almost OCD'...I'm wicked at organizing things).
Got to run...DS1 is up...before noon LOL!