Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16/10 A Vist

My in-laws arrived Tuesday late afternoon. DH actually made it home just before they arrived (brownie points for him...that, or he wanted to see the 'big reveal'...he was into the surprise factor, not me...DH told his sis about my LB, but not them...we haven't seen them since last August).

We had a very nice visit with them...we didn't really do anything much, mostly just talked and visited. We spent a lot of time on the patio just hanging out. I had the kids set up 'Mario Party' on the Wii yesterday (it's pretty much like playing a board game with a few short 'shooting gallery' type games along the way) and they had a wonderful time...the in-laws eventually got better at it and did too.

We could only get all three kids together for a meal for lunch yesterday so the Granparents too us to lunch at DD's workplace (upscale Mediterranean restaurant, not a chain) and we had a great time and they loved the place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails