Pam was just banded Tuesday, so pop on over and congratulate her!!
Pam is in the pre-op phase of her LB process (approved-YAY!)...and Pam, WL, it's not going to be a 'fantasy'! Pamela is a breast cancer survivor (double YAY!)...so courage in the LB process should NOT be an issue! Thanks again Pamela!
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
2. Seven things...let's see, I'll try to make them 'new', but that's hard because I tell everything...hmm BG trivia:
1. I had two 'chocolate' roommates my freshman year in college (one was 'Miss Black Ohio'). They used to laugh at my naivety about black people and it was a great experience (ie. I was fascinated by how much goop could disappear into their hair...likewise we tested me...goop + white hair = looks like you haven't showered...ever).
3. I've always wanted long beautiful fingernails but I usually cut them very short because I garden so much (they break easily and I was way too hard on them for acrylics...tried it). However, I usually have a beautiful pedicure...even in the winter.
4. I have a beautiful herb garden, but there's only one thing I use from it, basil (you know how I love to cook). I have about 25-30 basil plants and I make pesto and caprese salad a lot with DS2's tomatoes (took basil, tomatoes and mozzarella balls and made a huge casserole dish of this at the beach and it was gone in days). DH cooks with herbs and some of my neighbors have come to harvest when they need things.
5. I have a label maker and I'm not afraid to use it (OK, that one's not so new)...I have labels everywhere...I hate what I call 'rework'...put it back in it's place and my 'almost OCD' is happy...my kids think I'm crazy...I am.
7. I'm a decent artist, but I have none of it hanging in my home. It actually embarrasses me to share it. I haven't painted in a long time...not sure why. Hmm...maybe in my spirit of 'doing the uncomfortable' I'll do a blog showing some old art work.
2. Darlin1 - http://lookinforless.blogspot.com/
3. Jennifer *BEING BANDED TODAY* - http://mylovelylapband.blogspot.com/
4. Brie - http://weightlossbandit.blogspot.com/
5. Dahlia - http://daliagarces.blogspot.com/
6. Midwest Meg - http://wimeg.blogspot.com/
7. MissMaryMert- http://missmarymert.blogspot.com/
9. Karen- http://karen-landofthelost.blogspot.com/
10. Becky- http://beashiningstar.blogspot.com/
11. Christy- http://smilies63.blogspot.com/
12. Thea- http://truffleshufflegirl.blogspot.com/
*Thea, I had problems leaving a comment as I couldn't see the whole word verification or scroll down...I'll try again.
13. Nicole- http://mynewreality-nicole.blogspot.com/
14. Trixie- http://weightlosssurgeryblog.blogspot.com/
15. Tracie- http://tracie515.blogspot.com/
4. OK, I'm off to do #4!