Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Thursday, September 3, 2009

9/3/09 Home Alone

Yes folks, it's that time of year again! School started today and finally…I'm home alone!

DS2 went off to 8th grade, DS1 is safely tucked in at college and is having a blast, DD and DH went off to work. I don't know what to do with myself! Sure, there's the pile of supplies and stuff we brought back from DS1's college move and the pile of stuff from our week at the beach that all needs to be put away. My white tiled kitchen floor (I must have been in a coma the day we picked white tile for a kitchen floor…one suggestion…DON'T) looks more like my lawn right now. The laundry is done only because DS2 made me do all his clothes yesterday because he needed everything to select from for his first day of school (I'm guessing all those girls who were texting him day and night last year are going to be a big distraction this year LOL). I have a pile of mail to catch up on and the bathrooms all need cleaning…but what to do?!

I'm making it a fun first day alone. I think I'll start with painting the lights I want to make for my god-daughter (I'll post my catch-up blog from two weeks ago on DS1's and her move to college tomorrow, which will explain the lights). Then I'm going to bake some cookies to include with small gifts we bought DS1 on vacation. I'll mail both their college care packages off tomorrow. But right now…excuse me while I run naked through the house…weee....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails