Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/23/09 Happy Holidays!!!

Just want to wish Happy Holidays to all my Lap Band friends!!! I’ve been crazy busy, as I’m sure you have.

The snowstorm Saturday kept Mom & Dad at home an extra day so they didn’t arrive until Sunday (so glad DH and DS1 made it home very late Friday night). Mom and Dad left yesterday and I miss them already. We had a wonderful visit…

Dad especially, must have talked to me about my WL at least 10 times during the visit…it’s funny, since I saw them a lot this Fall and it’s not like I’ve lost more than 10 or so pounds since I last saw them, but he said he can really see a change.

Dad was in a great mood as he has a new CPAP machine (I think he called it a bi-PAP?) and so he’s been sleeping better and it shows. He’s temporarily using a cane because he’s developed a heel spur, but for an 80 year old, he’s doing alright. Mom loves spoiling the grandchildren (all 12 of them) and the kids love it. I loved making the Christmas cookies with her and the kids. Mom and I stayed up late talking and laughing each night…it was such a relaxing visit.

Today DH and I finished the errands and wrapping while all the kids were gone (and I finished making the rest of the cookies); DD had work, DS1 went to meet his new GF’s parents and see her (also a PSU student), and DS2 had school. So tomorrow starts all our traditions and I can’t wait.

I'm sorry I can’t send you each a personal note, but know that I’m thinking of you all this holiday season and hope that you’re feeling my love as well as the love of all your family and friends…love is the best gift of all. I've been so blessed this year and am so thankful for your friendship. Happy Holidays!!! -BG

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails