Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10 Happy Halloween!

Here's DS2's Jack-o-Lantern. He cracks me up...as he was carving it, he looked up and in his best Hermey the Elf voice said 'I want to be a Dentist!'

Here's DD's (It got a little dried out...she did this on Thursday since she was away for the weekend)

DS2 and his friends decided to go out to a few houses...he thought this angel costume was hysterical (I added a little face paint to make him look more angelic).
I make roasted pumpkin seeds every year...they're yummy.

Here's the foyer...

...with the giant spider web

Oh, and something SUPER SCARY...


I found a new trigger food...


...and it's a slider too...
I swear that pumpkin is mocking me...


...and he's still here this morning...

5 comments:

MB said...

Awesome decorations...and your kids got your artist's gene!

Darlin1 said...

Great spider web!

If what was in those wrappers is all you ate---you didn't do too BAD!!!

~Lisa~ said...

GREAT photos!! Thank you for sharing!!

Michelle said...

Wow I love your house.. Love the teeth. Love it as oprah would say. LOL

Christine said...

What cute pumpkins and decorations!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails