Share

I'm on a new journey to pay-it-forward & with the support of my Groupies/friends...

I'm writing a LAP BAND BOOK!!!



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25/10 Retail Therapy

DD and I went shopping (mainly for her birthday this summer) for 5.5 hours yesterday...that girl can shop until I drop! Get this, I also did some major shopping damage for my first big purchases since reaching goal...

*Portion of Post Deleted for Lap Band Blog
Just ignore my underwear showing as I know I need strapless bras/tanks underneath for some of these...and sorry no head shots as I just got out of the shower. Yes, I finally bought some sleeveless tops to show off those wings that I've earned (aren't you proud of me?)!



I'm thinking these two need to go back though...fullness right on my hips (my problem area) in the turquoise one and the red one is super thin clingy fabric.


OK, yes, I did buy some black that made up most of my previous wardrobe (and three pair of black and gray winter leggings not shown), but they're sleeveless dresses (and I also bought some other plain colorful tops/tanks not shown). The one on the right is a much bigger size (14) than I wear (8), but I thought it works because it's just a full dress with a belt (and it's Talbots and has a nice separate shift slip underneath).

OK, I'm off to a girls lunch out (in a sleeveless top)...but I wanted to let you know that I also bought something else...I'm thinking you'll be even prouder of me for this one...let's just say that I'll be showing you my bum and awful thighs (can't wait can you)...I'll save that for when I reach 200 followers (since I'm not following much, my followers have stalled...to be expected). Off to lunch!

22 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Your arms are FANTASTIC! I especially love the shear olive green shirt. So cute!

Janelle said...

Yeah, what is wrong with your arms?? They look like skinny arms to me! You look AWESOME! I love the new tops!!

Gilly said...

Um...wow!

Nicole said...

look at you go fashionista!

Sherry said...

Retail therapy indeed! Those outfits would take the place of my Zoloft too! Awesome!

Colls said...

I am so proud of you! You look so great in ALL of those! Not only am I proud of you for buy it, but then going right off to lunch in one of them! I can't wait until I can do this! <3

Jenny said...

I love the things you chose! They look great!

LDswims said...

It all looks gorgeous and I wouldn't take either the turquoise blouse OR the red dress back. They both look fabulous on you - you wear them well!

Always an inspiration!!!

Barbara said...

You are a FASHION MODEL.. you can work a top and dress!!!.. Oh how I will love to shop when I get to your SKINNY SIZE 8'vill (someday sigh).

And everyone is right.. those arms look long lean and sexy.. you are working it!!

Theresa said...

Fantastic! I want arms like yours!

MB said...

So pretty! You look fantastic!!!

workinprogress said...

Nope - don't see bat wings. Only toned arms! You look amazing!!

Bonnie said...

That is such a great idea to shop for things that make you uncomfortable - in a good way. You look great. Personally,I'm not a fan of the turquoise. Not because it makes you look big, but you need form fitting clothes, sista. Show that body off!

Jill said...

OMG You look beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss--it's paid off!

diane said...

You look great in all of them...especially love the bolder colors on your fairness!

Grizzlyrider said...

The red dress looks fabulous - don't return it!

Joanne K said...

OMG! You look amazing! and don't take anything back - you have the right shape for everything you bought!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, do you look terrific! All the things you've picked out look great on you. I love the sleeveless shirts, and there's no wings to be seen!

Dinnerland said...

You do look totally amazing-- and I recommend even more FORMFITTING clothes. You earned that figure, work it, woman.

Elliana said...

You look amazing. I agree with Vanessa, I would go with even more form fitting clothes like the green sheer top. Your hips and the gentle curve to them are sexy...so work it, work it, work it...vavavavoom!

unilapband said...

I think you look great!!

Girl Bandit said...

Hey I love them all...your arms look great. I think the turquoise one is the only one that doesn't do you justice and you should definately keep the red dress

Related Posts with Thumbnails