Yeah, it wouldn't be our house if every wall wasn't filled with furniture LOL...we're no minimalists.
- What else this week?...Erradicated the pink eye and then DS2 was home with just a fever Monday.
- First day of Spring! So, of course it snowed today, and we had tornados near Pittsburgh yesterday (amazing that no one was hurt).
- I haven't had a 'real' job in 15 years (and three houses and one apartment in between) ago and I just recycle binned/trashed two (large, sideload) file drawers full of the files I'd kept from my work life...I can't believe it's been that long. Spring cleaning...I felt lighter.
- We were down at DD's apartment on Sunday to do some more 'handy-person' jobs. Mine (all I had to do was spackle the holes in her wall from someone pulling off a curtain tie-back hook...the day after we installed them) are about done (I took down the duvet that I'd altered and she sent me home with a curtain that needs to be hemmed up LOL). Long list for Dad and new BF though (we love this guy, so helpful). She has at least 15' of closet rod space and needless to say the clothes didn't all fit...they were covering the sofa in her room. She told me that was my big job...to help her purge...so we did. We came home with the biggest black trash bag they make full of DD's clothing for charity (and 3 boxes of 'stuff' she didn't want). NSV for me...I pulled out about 5 tops that I like and they fit...or maybe that's not an NSV as she has bigger boobs than I do now.
*Portion of Blog Deleted for Book
- My 'Martha Moment' this week. My new wall saying finally arrived and I put it up! If you remember, my friend Diane sent me my favorite Dr. Suess saying for inspiration, so now I have them on both sides of the hall upstairs with the B&W family pics I put up. It took me awhile to figure out who/what I wanted my other inspiration to be...Walt, of course!